PMACA 10/22 Long Nose Chassis
- Long nose and rear mount point provides rigid construction for precision shooting.
- Compatible with KIDD Innovative Designs Rear Tang Mounting Point. This allows the action to be secured at the front and rear of the receiver.
- Long Integrated Picatinny Rail
- Anodized 6061-T6 Machined from billet
- Cerakote ceramic coating (optional)
- For custom requests, inform us of color choice in notes section
- Check out pictures of Customer Builds:
- Items included
- 10/22 Chassis + hardware
- Universal tang for grips
- Stock lock ring
The 10/22 Long Nose Chassis is a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum precision machined from billet, and then anodized. Its solid construction, extended length, and two points to anchor the receiver, provide a rigid platform for precision shooting. The rear of the chassis is cut to fit the KIDD Innovative Designs Rear Tang. If desired the stock can be painted with Cerakote in a number of colors. The Ceakote ceramic coating provides additional protection as well as a selection of colors not available from anodized aluminum. The use of the 10/22 chassis allows you to use AR15 stocks, grips, front grip, Bipod, laser, or flashlight.
- Kidd Innovative Designs Receiver with Kidd Low Profile Rear Tang
- Kidd Innovative Designs 2 Stage Trigger
- Hart Barrel
- PMACA 10/22 Long Nose Chassis
- ACE Carbine Stock
- A2 Stock Adapter
- Strike Industries Grip