PMACA 10/22 Chassis FAQ
Answers to some commonly asked questions:
Which receivers fit?
- Ruger 10/22 old and new styles
- Ruger Takedown
- Ruger Charger
- Ruger Charger Takedown model
- Kidd Innovative Designs 10/22
- Tactical Solutions X-Ring Receiver
- Tactical Innovations 10/22 receiver
- Tactical Innovations Elite22
- Magnum Research MLR22
- Select Fire 10/22
- Volquartsen 10/22 receiver
Which parts won't fit?
- Integral Tang Kidd Supergrade Action: This is the Old Kidd Supergrade with the tang machined as part of the receiver. The fillets between the receiver and tang hit the chassis. This is a feature we can add if you email us.
- Gateway Precision Arms, cast stainless receiver: This receiver has a tang that is not compatible with our chassis.
- Volquartsen trigger pack: Some do, some don’t, some customers gunsmith the chassis to make it work. There is a fillet on the trigger pack that hits the sharp edge of the rear locking shelf on our chassis. This will not be an issue with a Longnose chassis.
- Tactical Solutions take down: The steel locking block and a pair of fillets hit the chassis. There is no issue with the front end.
- 22 Magnum and 17HMR actions will not fit.
Do you make a Longnose without a rear tang cutout?
How can I export a chassis to my country ?
We have an exporter, you need to find an importer.
Why are the anodize colors dark?
A typical commercial clear anodize thickness is 0.0002", and has a light silver color. Hard clear anodize is 0.0020" thick and is a neutral grey. We spec an anodize thickness of 0.0006" - 0.0010" for added durability. As a result this anodize thickness gives a rich darker shade in comparison to the typical thin commercial anodize. In addition, the thickness of the anodize may vary slightly from batch to batch. For example this may change the red to more of a burgundy color, and the blue to more of a Sapphire blue. The finish is matte due to the oxide blast prior to anodize.
It is unlikely that our anodize colors will match other commercially manufactured anodized parts.
The pictures of the products on the web site were color calibrated to a neutral grey target. However, the color temperature of the light with which you view the pictures as well as your screen settings can change the color you see.
Which stock components fit the chassis? Mil-Spec vs Commercial.
Can I leave a note with my order?
Once you add an item to your cart there is a message box where you can add special instructions to your order.
Where do you make your products ?
All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
I have a different question :
Feel Free to e-mail us with questions at: Sales@PMACAMFG.com
Ruger® , 10/22® and Ruger® Charger™ are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc