PMACA 10/22 Multi Chassis
- Build a hybrid rifle with the Ruger 10/22 and AR15 Components
- Stocks and hand grip
- Integrated 3" Picatinny Rail
- Goes with the PMACA Free Float tube
- Fits Ruger 10/22 with AGP Takedown kit with 1.5" ID hand guard
- Does not fit older AGP 1.75" tubes
- Fits PMACA Carbon Fiber free float tube Cap
- Anodized 6061-T6 Machined from billet
- Cerakote ceramic coating (Selected models)
- Check out pictures of Customer Builds:
- Items included
- 10/22 Chassis + hardware
- Universal tang for grips
- Stock lock ring
- Compatible with 10/22 AGP Takedown
- Stock and hand grip compatible with AR15 components
- Integrated Picatinny rail
- Length: 12 1/2"
- Width: 1 1/2"
- Weight: 14.2oz (including hardware)
The 10/22 Chassis is a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum precision machined from billet, and then anodized. If desired the stock can be painted with Cerakote in a number of colors. The Ceakote ceramic coating provides additional protection as well as a selection of colors not available from anodized aluminum.
The use of the 10/22 chassis allows you to use AR15 stocks, grips, front grip, laser, or flashlight.
Builds with this Chassis should include a free float tube. Either a PMACA free float tube, or one from the AGP takedown kit.
- Standard Ruger 10/22 rifle
- Bull Barrel
- PMACA 10/22 Multi chassis
- PMACA Carbon Fiber Free Float tube
- Fixed Tube Stock
- AR LPK Grip